Version: 2.9.0 ( 3/2/2021) Thumbnails
Fun Fact: The earliest citation of the word "thumbnail" being used in the sense of a smaller image is from 1852, referring to a sketch that is literally the size of one's thumb nail.
- Browsers now show the correct title when copied to a demo or pulled in from a flow
- When opening a url during the presentation that would normally open in a new-tab in Chrome, will now open as a new demo slide in the presentation
- You can kill the "Getting Started" prompt on the home page whenever you want
- All scrolling issues with the rich text editor across the entire application have been fixed
- Resolved issue with duplicate Next Steps & Questions happening sporadically
- Slides re-ordering incorrectly after all slides are deleted
- Browsers, when saved or updated, will now save with a thumbnail
- Individual slides from within a flow can be grabbed and added to a demo (during a demo and while building a demo)
- Speaker notes can be added and saved to individual Browsers and will be copied forward to demos and flows
- As an admin, on the "Team" view in settings, you'll be able to see who has confirmed their account and their last login date as well.
- When launching a Demo that has a linked calendar event and conference (i.e. Zoom Link), you can now launch that meeting when launching the Demoflow presentation.
- Ability to open inspector in a Browser to see the different screen sizes
Version: 2.8.5 ( 2/13/2021) Hot Fix - Check Urls Bug
Fun Fact: Hosted at CERN on Berners-Lee's NeXT computer, the very first site's URL was http://info.cern.ch.
- Fixed issue for new users if you did not add a browser slide, it would improperly error
Version: 2.8.4 ( 2/8/2021) Duplicate Slides
Fun Fact: In 1801, Pellegrino Turri, an Italian inventor, invented carbon paper to provide the ink for his mechanical typing machine, one of the first typewriters.
- Issue with Browsers not having a title and causing an error with Check Urls
- Issue with CheckUrls not registering for new users
- Issue with skipping onboarding steps
- Ability to duplicate a slide
Version: 2.8.1 ( 1/31/2021) Infinite Scroll
Fun Fact: Some infinities are bigger than others. The smallest infinity is how many whole numbers there are: 1, 2, 3, 4 and so on forever. If we include fractions there are infinitely many more numbers.
- Issue with Infinite Scroll hanging on large screens
- Issue with moving items when in the "Favorites" tab
- Issue with moving items when searching
- Show human readable updated time on Assets and Browsers
Version: 2.8.0 ( 1/28/2021) Brand New Asset Library
Fun Fact: The Great Library of Alexandria (285–246 BC) in Alexandria, Egypt, was one of the largest and most significant libraries of the ancient world.
- When adding a newly uploaded asset to a demo or vignette it would add to the bottom, and now it adds to the top
- When adding content to the PMD, the view now opens all the way to the top of the PMD fixing an issue when viewing on very small or very large screens
- Fully Refactored Library that includes:
- A fully functional folder structure
- Favoriting browsers, assets, and folders
- Sharing browsers in the team library
Version: 2.7.2 ( 1/16/2021) Auth0 Authentication
Fun Fact: Locks have been in use for 6000 years, with one early example discovered in the ruins of Nineveh, the capital of ancient Assyria
- Associate onboarding demo with organization so that they aren't orphaned
- Auth0 for authentication security including (SSO and 2FA capabilities)
- Web accessibility (app.demoflow.io)
Version: 2.5.4 ( 12/15/2020) Release Notes
Fun Fact: Ice reflects 90% of the sunlight that hits it.
- Presentation bug where urls seemed to freeze or not accept mouse clicks
- Release Notes! Literally this document right here!
Version: 2.5.3 ( 12/2/2020) Browser / Asset Fixes
Fun Fact: The first recorded zero appeared in Mesopotamia around 3 B.C.
- Error on previewing an asset that has 0 slides
- Fix issue where invalid urls would cause the asset preview to crash
- Fix issue where the timezone wasn't loaded immediately after linking your calendar
- Validation on creating new urls. Requires a title and a url now.