If you have two-factor authentication enabled on Office 365, then you may get the following error:
"If you have two-factor authentication enabled on your account, you'll need to generate an app password from your email provider"
If you see that error and you know you're using two-factor authentication, please watch the video or follow the steps below!
Or you can follow the exact same steps below:
1. Login to your Microsoft Account (the one you were attempting to link to Demoflow)
2. Under "Security" select "More Security Options"
3. Scroll Down until you see "App Passwords"
4. Click "Create New App Password"
5. Copy the bold text
6. Go back to Demoflow Settings and click "Email & Calendar"
7. Click "Sign In with Office 365"
8. When prompted for a password, use the copied app password instead of your password when signing in to Exchange.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team has standard availability between 8am and 8pm Eastern Time Monday-Friday, and you can expect a response within 4 hours.
If you'd like to open a live chat or support ticket, visit https://intercom.help/demoflow/en/ and click the chat bubble in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.