We've made improvements from our previous release of Demo Activity Tracking. You now have the ability to fully customize the fields that are required by reps to fill out their Event activity
Configuring Your Event Fields
- Navigate to "Settings" under your Name in the top right
- In "Salesforce" scroll until you see "Salesforce Activity Tracking Settings"
3. Click "Configure Fields"
4. Drag and Drop the Fields you want to require Reps to fill out
5. Save the fields
6. Navigate to a Demo linked to Salesforce
7. Click "Log Event in Salesforce"
8. Fill out the form and have the Activity Synced back to Salesforce!
Now just go back to Salesforce and confirm the Event was added! Now you don't need to leave Demoflow to ensure that your Salesforce data is up-to-date and accurate!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com. Our support team has standard availablility between 8am and 8pm Eastern Time Monday-Friday, and you can expect a response within 4 hours.
If you'd like to open a live chat or support ticket, visit https://intercom.help/demoflow/en/ and click the chat bubble in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.