Personalization is the key to the best experience for a prospect. It is expected that you tailor your products and solutions to your prospect.
With Demoflow's Annotation Manager, you can now accomplish that with ease! (And avoid needing to jump back and forth between Powerpoint or Google Slides to customize your slides)
How to Customize your Slides to your Prospect
- Create a new Demo
- Click the "Edit Slides" button in the Presentation View
3. Click "Customize Slide" on the Slide you want to customize
4. Add Images, Text, or even Callouts / Annotations to add emphasis!
Adding an image of Bob Ross and text
Adding a cloud call out section
5. When you're done, just click "Save Slide" and now you're slide is updated and ready to be demo'd!
Slide Annotation Best Practices
When it comes to personalizations, focus on these key items
- Company Logos of your prospect
- Names / Titles of Your Prospects
- Images of yourself / team
- Post demo annotations to highlight key elements from the demo
- Simple diagrams / or explainer charts
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team has standard availablility between 8am and 8pm Eastern Time Monday-Friday, and you can expect a response within 4 hours.
If you'd like to open a live chat or support ticket, visit https://intercom.help/demoflow/en/ and click the chat bubble in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.